This is the VR variant of Armor Clash II, supporting SteamVR(HTC Vive). NOTE: the base amusement is required.
Defensive layer Clash II is an old-school RTS diversion, with exemplary elements like base building, present day shields and naval forces and so forth 2 groups and sub-groups for every one, from innovative stealth destroyers to bad-to-the-bone war vessels. In Skirmishes players assemble base from the begin, while in the Random Generated Mission, quick paced battles begin promptly. Neighborhood arrange multiplayers are likewise accessible, players can battle each other or community against AI.
Now you cand download activated Armor Clash II – VR – Windows HTC Vive from HacksNatural.com Website
THE TOOL/APP/FILE IS NOT OUTDATED IF STILL AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE - GO TO DOWNLOAD LINKS TO GRAB IT
- 1. Base building, shield, aviation based armed forces and naval force.
- 2. 2 group: Gaia, the innovative armed force of 21th century, and the Steel Alliance, in-your-face veterans from 1980s.
- 3. Sub-groups with unique units.
- 4. Replayable Skirmishes.
- 5. Nearby system multiplayers for 4 players at max.
- 6. Irregular produced battle mission, snappy fights begin on arbitrary guide.
- 7. Veterans level up with appearances change, administrator capacities and so forth.
- 8. Windows, Mac and Linux bolster.
1. Persistent refresh, new units, maps and sub-groups for nothing
Instructions to dispatch the VR variant:
Open SteamVR, dispatch the case on the Steam, there will be an exchange choice, pick “Dispatch Armor Clash II in VR”, at that point play.
- OS: 64 bit Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
- Processor: 2.5 GHz CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Illustrations: NVIDIA GTX 970 or same class realistic card
- Capacity: 8 GB accessible space
GO TO DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1
GO TO DOWNLOAD MIRROR 2