The most recent SDK and Runtime for Oculus Rift. New elements include:
Oculus Rift 0.8 SDK and Runtime – Windows Rift DK2
- – Improved help for Windows 10.
- – Added ovr_GetSessionStatus, which returns whether the headset is available and whether it has VR center and can render to the headset.
- – Added ovr_Detect to OVR_CAPI_Util.h , which empowers you to recognize the nearness of a headset without introducing LibOVR. This can be valuable when a diversion has VR and non-VR modes.
- – Added HandStatusFlags to ovrTrackingState, which determines whether the Oculus Touch controllers are being followed. Status incorporates introduction and position.
- – Added SensorSampleTime to ovrLayerEyeFov, which indicates when the render posture was figured. This is helpful for measuring application following idleness.
- – Added ovr_GetTrackingCaps to get the following capacities of the gadget.
- – Usage of ovr_ConfigureTracking is never again required unless you need to incapacitate following elements. As a matter of course, ovr_Create empowers the full following abilities upheld by any given gadget.
- – Added ovrLayerHudMode, which empowers the headset client to see data about a layer.
- – Added ovrControllerType_None and ovrControllerType_XBox to ovrControllerType.
- – The Oculus Debug Tool was added to rearrange investigating. For more data see Oculus Debug Tool.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ❓ Any antivirus software and Chrome Browser may interrupt your download. We recommend to pause your antivirus and use Mozilla Firefox Browser to start safely download of Oculus Rift 0.8 SDK and Runtime – Windows Rift DK2 Updated
GO TO DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1
GO TO DOWNLOAD MIRROR 2