Get your controllers, pick your condition, and snap enthusiastically with your companions to construct astonishing contraptions and machines in Perplexigon!
Bounce into an immersive multiplayer VR material science sandbox diversion and browse a tool compartment of squares and joints to make anything from mansions to complex remote controlled rockets.
Now you cand download activated Perplexigon – Windows HTC Vive & Rift CV1 from HacksNatural.com Website
Utilize the followed Vive or Oculus Touch controllers alongside situated or room-scale following to completely move around your developments and assemble them rapidly and instinctively.
What we have up until this point:
– Single and multiplayer building
– Saving and stacking squares/contraptions
– Deleting squares to break separated or alter your contraptions
– Space Environment! With squares, characters, gravity switches and music to coordinate.
– Linkable activity squares which can be remotely activated
– Drag control wires between activity squares to interface their trigger catches, enabling you to flame a few off immediately or make branches to make exact arrangements
Perplexigon – Windows HTC Vive & Rift CV1
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or more up to date
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 proportional or more noteworthy
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Designs: NVIDIA GTX 970/AMD 290 identical or more prominent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Capacity: 250 MB accessible space
- Sound Card: DirectX perfect sound card